... More

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

there's a long road ahead of me

I have yet to come up with a clever name to call this little project. I figure I'll be thoroughly dissecting lyrics and song titles to find a name that's fitting. I've become more inspired lately, inspiration from an unknown source... but it's here in a strong force. I'm going to beginning work on a documentary and this new blog. I've been focusing a lot on who I've been, who I want to be and who I am. I've been re-evaluating how I see my life now as opposed to seven months ago. My mindset is changing and evolving to be better than before. I feel more like myself than I have in months. I've finally been allowing myself to actually feel my sadness instead of numbing or hiding from it. It's been cleansing in a sense. It's been rough, but I've needed this time to begin to start thinking clearly again. I know what I need to do to earn back my happiness, and I will stop at nothing until I do. I'm inspired for myself, my life and my future. I'm curious to see where this year is going to lead me and I'm excited to be able to document everything. Get ready for a long journey, undoubtably filled with surprises, happiness, changes, sadness and a lot of growing up. I'm more than ready for all of this.


My sister and I went shopping a couple of days ago, and I was simply inspired by decorations. I've always been fond of interior design, but I know that I'm just craving to be able to decorate my future home. I got a lot of ideas for the future, and I'm so glad that we decided to go out. This goes back into everything I said above, I'm inspired and have found my passion for life again... which is HUGE for me. I'm even currently watching a documentary on Woodstock... I'm so much closer to who I used to be. I don't even know how it happened, but I'm more than grateful that it did. Tomorrow I will be scheduling the day to finally take my driver's license test! I'm impatient, but I feel life slowly working itself out.

No comments:

Post a Comment