... More

Friday, December 28, 2012

2012.

From the first minute of this year, it has always been pretty awful. This year has been rough... I've been through a hell of a lot, perhaps HELL being the key word. This time last year, it had only been five months since my mom passed away... it was the darkest point of my life. I look at myself in the mirror today and I see a completely different person. I see someone that has learned from grieving, loss, heartbreak... I see a woman that has confidence in herself, responsibility, stability, courage and direction toward her life. I'm becoming the woman that I've always wanted to be... and as much that it terrifies me, I'm happy to be evolving into her. I've been through a lot of shit, but I've always been able to pull myself out of the wreckage. I owe that to my mom... she taught me how to be a strong, independent and intelligent woman. I'm going to do fine... more than fine... because of her and because of me. I'm ready for 2013... I'm going to make this year exactly what I want it to be.

so, here's to 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment