... More

Sunday, March 11, 2012

losing weight and getting healthy again

When I was a senior in high school, I decided to transform my life and finally lose weight. I was nearing close to a weight that I definitely didn't want to see on the scale. In total, I lost 37 pounds in about five months. Unfortunately, my weight fluctuates easily so I've been within seven pounds of my original weight loss. I have always intended on losing more weight, at least twelve pounds from the original weight, but I'm an emotional eater and when things get tough... I eat badly. After my mom passed away, I began gaining a bit of weight. I had even hit a number that I hadn't seen since high school and gained back almost twenty pounds. Currently, I'm two pounds away from the lowest weight that I've ever been at. I began losing weight in January and have successfully lost the twenty pounds that I gained! I'm finally beginning to feel and look like myself again... and I'm so much happier than I was a few months ago. Nobody could have changed my attitude or my mood, it all depended on myself. My insecurities weren't helped with my weight gain and although it did bring my mood down.


Right now, I feel so comfortable and finally getting to be back in love with my appearance! I haven't felt this way in nine months... I can't believe that I'm finally getting back to this place. I honestly didn't think I would be feeling this way for a long time. I'm becoming happy again, more and more everyday. I don't know what it is, or if it's just everything together. I feel like myself more and feel more comfortable and in love with myself again. I guess it's the combination of being back at rue, working in general, being social again, losing weight, having red hair again, believing in my dreams again and constantly listening to music again. I'm more than happy to be back to myself... As a present for getting to my first goal weight, I'll be getting my favorite piercing reprieved! A piercing that haven't had for over 1-1/2 days and that I always miss. I'm planning to lose fifteen more pounds and I'll be getting a new tattoo for that celebration. I'm going go be making sure that I finally lose the rest of this weight! Tomorrow I'll be having a little get together with my friends in Dallas and then I'm heading to Austin for South By Southwest with three of my best friends. It's going to be a great week and I'm so ready to get away from it all and be submerged into the world that I love the most. I will be becoming myself more and will be also becoming a better version. I'll be taking my driver's license test in a little more than a week. I'm excited, it's been a lot time coming and I'm finally ready to actively pursue all of my dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment