... More

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

My Apartment!

I've now lived in my apartment for seven months, so I decided to redecorate! My apartment will very shortly be going through a few changes. My roommate has finally been kicked out of he apartment and I will be welcoming two new roomies! I'm very excited, it's my best friend and a very good guy friend. I think it's definitely always going to be entertaining! I'm excited for this new chapter for The Chamber of Secrets... and also my life, I'm hoping to reveal some life changing and soothing news soon! I hope all of this works out! I have every belief that it all will.

1 comment:

Hanz, Fashionista Era Design said...

really nice snapshots!!

WORLDWIDE GIVEAWAY: 15 HARVEY PRINCE AGELESS PERFUMES GIVEAWAY!
http://fashionistaera.blogspot.se/2012/04/15-harvey-prince-ageless-perfumes-for.html

Post a Comment