... More

Friday, May 25, 2012

facing all of my fears directly in the face...

This year I've become more adventurous with my life, I've decided to begin doing all of the things that I've been afraid to do over the years. I've gotten my license, gotten my dream job, been to Vegas, kicked my roommate out, lost weight, etc. I'm not being so afraid of everything.... I'm beginning to live my life how I've always wanted to... Regardless of my stupid fears that have held me back in the past.


Yesterday, was my first step into this fearless summer... I got an asymmetrical haircut, which I've always wanted.... I just never had the courage to go through with it. I couldn't be more ecstatic with the result, it looks amazing. I feel like this brings me into this summer... because I can't really bring in a new chapter of my life without new hair as well. Today, Shayla and I got our Six Flags season passes and I finally rode Mr. Freeze for the first time! I feel so much more accomplished doing all of these things that I've always wanted to do, but have been too afraid. I've created a list of things to do before this summer, and this year, ends. This is where the novel begins getting interesting... so please continue reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment