... More

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

art never comes from happiness.

I haven't really been inspired to write or blog lately. Perhaps that I'm just busy, but I think I'm really satisfied with how my life is going right now. I finally have gotten to a place in my life where I feel like an adult. I've finally gotten back to a place where I feel content with my life and myself... I haven't been able to feel this way in a little less than a year. If there's one positive thing that this past year has given me... it's the courage to no longer be afraid. I'm no longer protecting myself from my feelings and the possibility of getting hurt. I guess what they say is true, "the darkest hour came just before dawn." I needed to lose myself completely in order to truly find myself.  I'm currently doing and becoming the person that I've been afraid to become, but who I always wanted to be.

My roommate and I just adopted two adorable little kittens. Mine is all black and I named him Aldous (Snow). I've never had a cat before, but I think little aldous and I will become great friends. My lease will be up in September, so I've been looking for a new apartment. I'll be visiting various complexes on thursday with my new roommate. I'll be moving in with a good high school friend and I couldn't be more excited. He's not within my group of friends and will be serious about being responsible. I also just recently began working by myself and I couldn't love my job anymore than I already do! It's made me want to be a part of that world so much more. I can't wait to begin school soon!

This summer and this autumn are going to bring a lot more drastic decisions that will continue transform my life. I'm excited... and I've been waiting for this these past three years!

No comments:

Post a Comment