... More

Monday, June 18, 2012

continuing on the journey.

This past week has been interesting, to say the very least. I guess I'm feeling a little overwhelmed right now with everything that I'm faced with. I'm also really happy... I'm actually probably the happiest that I've been in YEARS. My emotions are conflicted and the year anniversary of my mom's death is in about two weeks. There's just a lot going on right now, but I'm content. I finally am confidently able to say that I love my life again. I don't know exactly where I'm headed... I know what I would like to happen, but there's no guarantee for anything. I can't wait for it to be September and I hate waiting to see how things will just unfold... but, I suppose we'll soon find out. Unrelated, but now that I've had my license for a while... I hate having to rely on others again. Dallas had a huge hail storm last week and unfortunately my car was hit pretty hard. It'll be out of commission for a while and I won't be able to get a rental until tomorrow. I hate having my independence restricted!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment