... More

Friday, June 29, 2012

half year goals

Sunday will mean that the first half of 2012 will be complete and the second half ready to be seized. I've been conquering most of my dreams and goals, but now I'm going to get serious about the most important ones:

I will lose the last remaining 15-20 pounds to my ultimate goal weight.
I will be financially stable and pay a quarter or half of my savings back. 
I will begin cosmetology school at the Toni&Guy Academy
I will move into a nicer apartment in Dallas and perfectly decorate it.
I will have either completed or have 3/4 of my left sleeve completed. 
I will become exactly the person that I want to be...

The last half of this year, I'm going to be making all of my dreams and goals my reality! Mark my words, I will physically, intellectually and professionally be exactly the person I want to be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment