... More

Monday, July 16, 2012

I haven't been posting that often lately... I guess mainly because things have been going pretty great. I've been extremely busy and everything has been hectic! I love both of my jobs so much... it's  refreshing to constantly be busy working and being productive. I've been getting everything in order for my future apartment, school, jobs, etc. I'm so happy and relieved to finally feel like I'm adult now. Of course, I always have my days were I like to be a little reckless...
This past weekend was a little hectic and amazing... Thursday, I went with my new roommate and got approved for our new apartment! They are absolutely GORGEOUS and I cannot wait to move into them and decorate our apartment! We went to Denton afterwards for me to experience the Denton nightlife for the first time. I also got to get to know a new friend more, which was a great plus. Friday, I went to my sister's and then returned the beloved rental... then got to chill with Sam for the night. I was SUPPOSED to get a Friday the 13th tattoo with my old boss from rue, but we decided against it. On Saturday, the best day, I worked and then got to see my best friend Micah, who I haven't seen in over two months! We went to Sherman to go to a rue crew gathering... which was SO much fun. It was great seeing the old and the new rue crews, I've definitely missed them. Then on Sunday... Micah, Shayla and I went to Plucker's then decided to get a little crazy and we ended up at Applebee's with the whole night staff surrounding our table. It was pretty great, but I definitely had one too many and spend far too much money. I've definitely had way too much excitement in the past couple of days. It was kind of too much for me, I'm ready to go back to my boring life of working, not spending money and Netflix... 

No comments:

Post a Comment