... More

Friday, July 6, 2012

the "L" word

In regards to my last post, the last sentences about wanting someone to care and someone to be here for me. That was said out of vulnerability, not that it's a bad thing... being in love IS being vulnerable. Above all things, I want to fall in love again. HOWEVER, I'm not looking for love... I just know that finding someone to share myself with is the most important thing to me. I've been in love before and the next time that I fall in love... I want it to be the last time. I'm not looking to waste my time with someone that won't be in my future. Falling out of love has taught me that love, sex and emotions are all only worth it when it's mutual. Love is important... love is everything, but only when it's the true, transcendental, unconditional love.  I'm tired of guys only looking for sex and someone to cure their temporary loneliness...

I got called a tease last night. It was kind of funny and out of drunken words, but I guess it's true? I am a tease. I don't have sex with random dudes because there's no meaning behind that. I won't date someone that I wouldn't see in my future because there's no point behind that. Maybe I'm picky, maybe I'm a tease... that's okay with me, because the last person that I was vulnerable with physically and emotionally was someone that I was in love with. I'm going to keep it this way until I find who I'm going to be with for the rest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment