... More

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

a day with Brittanie

Today is my second day off in a row... I literally haven't had one of these since I first started at Urban. It's been really nice and relaxing. I've been able to put together my apartment and today, I also got to babysit one of my favorite little people. Brittanie came over early this morning, I'm happy that she's finally allowed to stay with me now that I live by myself! After my sister dropped her off, she kept saying how excited she was! We've been watching movies all day, I've been watching her make a mess all over my living room, but then she also helped organize my closet and bedroom. I think she's been enjoying herself... especially with my horse scarf and touch trash can. Her mom will be here later and then we'll be off to take some big announcement pictures!! So, here has been our day so far...


I love my niece :) and since my sister officially took and posted this on her facebook, I can finally announce that my sister, Melissa, Brittanie's mommy, is pregnant with her second child! This will be the third little kiddo to call me "Aunt Wauwa!" I'm really excited and I can't wait for our family to continue growing with this newcomer :) I'm putting all my votes down that it'll be a little boy! Whatever the outcome, I can't wait to meet my new mini family member.

No comments:

Post a Comment