... More

Saturday, September 15, 2012

the journey so far...

I just realized that I haven't posted anything in 11 days... and according one of my dearest friends, Miss Sam, my life is CONSTANTLY changing. She said that if she didn't catch up with me at least once a week, then she was completely lost on what was going on. My life is certainly a roller coaster, I'm not going to pretend that it's not. I'm now settled into my new apartment and I'm completely in love with it. It's soothing and refreshing to be on my own. I don't have to rely on anyone or anything, but myself! I had the first little get together for the housewarming party. It was definitely a lot of fun and a very random group of people, but a fun group nonetheless. Work has been going well, I'm getting more off days currently because of the slow season at both jobs, I'm resting up because it'll start getting crazy next month. I'm also currently in the process of creating myself into who I want to be...


I have two hair appointments set for tomorrow and Monday. I'll be (kind of) drastically changing my hair into who I see myself being right now. I'll definitely be going more blonde and I will be getting a new cut that I've been wanting to try for a while now. I'm also beginning to dress how I've always wanted. I'm just basically turning into the person I've always wanted to be. I'm so happy and in love with who I am and who I'm becoming. It's nice to be able to look in the mirror and be confident with the person looking back at you. I'll be getting more work done on my sleeve by the lovely Cara in two weeks. I can't wait to be back in my favorite city with my best friend. I'll also be starting to look around and plan for when I'll be making the move there. It's going to be a while, more than over a year... but it's me, and I like to be prepared. My 22nd birthday will be here before I know it, so I've recently started thinking about what I'll want to do to celebrate. I'm looking forward to another year... so much has changed in this past one, hell, even these past THREE MONTHS! I'm happy, I really have no complaints except my love life. I do have boys in my life, as always, but it's not exactly how I'd like it to be going, but I don't think it ever really is... haha, that's just the way my life works. We'll see though, it's definitely getting better and a little more interesting as each day goes on.


I spent yesterday trying to organize my life, eating junk food, watching mindless television, watching my favorite movies and reading. Sam also visited me yesterday and brought me the Andy Warhol tomato soup cans as a housewarming present! So, this is how my life is right now... I'm happy. I'm excited for my future, even-though I still get a little apprehensive. I'll be pushing back beginning school, which is leaving me a little anxious, but I know that it'll be for the best. I'm so proud of myself. I'm proud of who I am. I'm proud of what I've accomplished. I'm growing up, yet I'm still holding onto all the fundamentals that make me, me.

No comments:

Post a Comment