... More

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

"It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are."

I got a haircut on Monday... a haircut that I feel like changes my whole persona. I feel much more professional and much more like a stylist now. I think everyone in the salon definitely agreed, however; my color appointment was pushed back to this upcoming Sunday. I'll be going as close to white platinum blonde that I can go! Blonde really is the only color that I haven't really experienced yet... and I'm pretty sure it's going to be favorite of mine. With the assistance of working at Urban Outfitters, I've also started dressing more professional as well. I'm planning to start building my wardrobe for when I do actually become a color technician. I bought a GORGEOUS leopard print backpack to use as a purse and to carry around my blogging tools so that I'll be able to begin blogging more often. I also, on a whim, decided to go try out the new Lady Gaga fragrance called "Fame." I LOVE it! Supposedly, it's meant to be reminiscent of semen and blood... but I think it's a more sophisticated scent than it's made out to be. I can't believe what one hair cut can do for how I see myself...


I feel so grown up now... and generally, everything is looking up. I can't wait to see where the rest of this year takes me! Especially since in three weeks it'll be my 22nd birthday. It's crazy to see how much changes within only one year. My wants are completely different... it's almost as if I'm a completely different person. I can't wait to see what this next full year will bring! I feel so much more like myself now, I feel so much more like who I want to be. I'm looking forward to embark on the journey to Austin in only nine days! I'll finally have a long break away from work and I'll be able to begin on the bottom half of my left sleeve. I'm also trying to figure out when I'll be starting at the Academy. I'm just really excited for everything that's coming up! It's going to be an interesting roller-coaster, that's for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment