... More

Thursday, October 4, 2012

September recap

I've decided to start a new monthly post to summarize what happened during the months at this new apartment. Last year, my entire world was completely changed in those short 12 months... I'm intrigued to see where this new year will take me. I've only been in this new place a month, but it already feels like home. There's already been a lot going on...
  • the house warming party was on the 8th
  • got closer to Urban employees
  • Caroline and I fell in love :P
  • went blonder and got straight across bangs
  • started talking to someone new
  • got a small raise from Toni&Guy
  • got a new tattoo by the talented Cara Hansen
  • also got my first tattoo reworked by the amazing Mrs. Cara Hansen
  • (crossed out a new year's resolution from 2009!)
  • went to Austin with Jessica
  • technically held down three jobs
  • tried new things!
  • have my first apartment with cable
  • have my first one bedroom apartment all to myself
I have an idea of what I would like to come within these next eleven months... but as they say, "always account for variable change"... so I can't wait to see the next chapter in my story!

No comments:

Post a Comment