... More

Thursday, October 25, 2012

I'll be just fine, pretending I'm not.

My mind is constantly running about a million miles per hour. It's mainly set onto the future and making sure that the present me is looking out for my future. After a much needed off day, I think I've finally figured out what will make me happy in the future. Not that it's a simple one thing... but it's for me to be able to do EVERYTHING that I've ever dreamed about. I've decided to not only go to school for cosmetology, but eventually also go to school for both psychology and film as well... and on top of that, my sixteen year old dreams of owning my own venue are alive as well. I also want to be able to own and renovate my own house one day! I'm going to be working really hard in the next few years to make sure that everything that I've been dreaming about will be my reality. I've also been slacking lately on losing weight and getting more healthy, but that's all about to change! I need to do all of this for my sanity, and I'm so excited for the upcoming shows... I can't believe that I've allowed the most important thing in my life easily slip out of my hands. I can't wait for everything... and I also did a little shopping for my apartment today... I love ikea a little too much. I can't help it, but I just get inspired by everything I see!


Like I posted on twitter, when I was younger... at the age of 22, I figured that I would have already met the man what was to be my husband already. I really don't know if he's already in my life or not... but I can't help but wish he was here. It would be a lot easier having my best friend, equal and partner in crime with me at all times. I guess it's just not meant to be yet. After seeing and talking to Cara about the rest of my sleeve and the addition of my knuckles... I've been thinking a lot about the words that'll be forever displayed on my hands and I think I have the perfect ones! This whole next year shall be pretty interesting... I've also have been wanting a little furry four legged friend! I guess we'll see what happens... because I'm not so sure where the roller-coaster that is my life is headed next.

No comments:

Post a Comment