... More

Thursday, October 18, 2012

I'm in likes with someone :)


and with someone other than myself..... haha. I guess we'll see what happens :) I've been very busy recently and also pretty stressed out. I work non-stop which is pretty tiring, but also rewarding come payday! I'm learning how to be happy with myself and my life at the same time. I keep eating... I'm just overworked and stressed. I'm also looking for something new and pretty important... so, hopefully I'll have another big piece of news! 

My birthday party was fun... it started off to be pretty slow and seeing how none of my good friends came, besides my best friend of eleven years. It was still a really good time. It's funny to see how much has changed in a year... and of course how nothing ever really changes. I can't wait to see where this 22nd year of my life is taking me... I can feel that it's going to be a lot of monumental changes.



No comments:

Post a Comment