... More

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

"if you don't know what you want, you end up with a lot you don't"

For the life of me, I do not understand why I've been thinking (or even quite honestly... obsessing) over the opposite sex. It might have been the blood flowing out of my uterus, but I definitely have been focused on men. I guess just kind of going over exactly what I want in a potential mate. So, since all of this has been floating around in my head for a while... I'm just going to unload all of it on you.. my blog readers, if there's anyone out there that actually cares, which I'm assuming that no one but me does. BUT REGARDLESS, I'm going to start off by naming my top five... "most attractive men" so that you can kind of get a visual of my "type." So, I suppose I'll name them in order of attractiveness... Dirk Mai, Robert Pattinson, James Magnussen, Cory La Quay and Bradley Cooper. I feel like they all kind of have the "essence" of the type of the guys that I'm attracted to. I've actually had most of this written down before I even had my first boyfriend, and it's definitely been added to since. I think it's important for me to know what I want... much like the title says.

physical
beautiful smile.
long, crooked and big nose.
shaggy brunette.
facial hair/scruff.
pretty eyes... typically not brown.
taller than me.
strong enough to be able to pick me up.
tattoos.

personality
knows exactly who he is and what he wants out of life
has confidence in himself
listens to his heart
driven, passionate and determined
thinks outside of the typical society mindset
loves his job/future job
liberal and not apart of any organized religion 
opinionated
in love with music
believes in love
creative
open-minded and accepting 
has goals and dreams
loves, respects and gets along with his mother (and so do I)
good listener
into modifications/tattoos
will get tattoos with me
handyman; not too lazy
dominate personality
funny sarcastic asshole humor
loves watching movies
loves cuddling/holding hands
likes to read; intellectual
loves camping and traveling
loves children; wants children
dog-person; wants dogs
lives for himself and thinks for himself

believes in me, inspires me and supports me
isn't afraid to call me on my shit; not afraid to hurt my feelings
will talk to me about everything
will allow me to pour my heart into his
will love me unconditionally
gets along with my family; compliments my family
I get along with his family
will ask my father for my hand in marriage
is good with brittanie; gets along with brittanie
a powerful physical connection
knows how to fuck me nicely
expresses love toward me/affectionate
compliments me… 

I'm looking for someone to grow with. 
I looking for someone that won't take us too seriously. 
I need to be with someone that knows who they are, who has opinions, has favorites, has goals and is driven. 
I don't think I could ever date someone that doesn't know what road they on; let alone who they are. 
I want someone that's similar to me, but also different than me. I don't want to date myself, but I want someone that will compliment me. 

I'm looking for the guy that I fall asleep next to and wake up next to.
I'm looking for the guy that's the funniest person I know.
I'm looking for the guy that's the best sex of my life. 
I'm looking for the guy that'll go out and get tattoos with me. 
I'm looking for the guy that'll take lame photo-booth pictures with me. 
I'm looking for the guy that gets me. 
I'm looking for the guy that understands me. (even as difficult as it is)
I'm looking for the guy that'll accept me for exactly who I am.
I'm looking for the guy that's my best friend.
I'm looking for the guy that I can share myself and my life with.
I'm looking for my equal….

No comments:

Post a Comment